Friday, November 19, 2010

Stepping Out

I may be the luckiest girl in Serenity Point. The best hot dogs in the whole town are sold out of a place right across the street from my studio. When the street isn't crowded I don't even have to change when I feel the need for a thick sausage dribbling hot juices on my tongue. Now I just have to find the taco shop.
Its winter in Serenity and things are getting a bit perky when I step outside. No one has complained so far, though. Snow is on the ground, Christmas decorations hang from the street lights and I'm not turning my radio on until the holiday songs GO AWAY!
Behind me in the picture below you can see my stuido. Well, actually you can't because your favorite photographer is blocking the view. The top floor right above my head is my apartment. The next one down is the studio, the ground floor is the photography shop. That's my car in the alley and there's a bar in the other half of the building. How much better can it get? Its literally ten steps from my shop to the bar and less than half a block to get lunch.
The studio is now open for business. If you need photos for your profile, as a keepsake for an event or that special someone or have a few private shots you'd like done, just get in touch. No extra charge for the vintage style.

I'm Magdalena Outlander and this is Serenity Point, where its never too cold to go out naked.


No comments:

Post a Comment