Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Serenity

Outlandish Photos is coming along nicely. In a few more days I should be ready for customers. In the meantime, I decided to let me hair down and look around my new home a bit more. It didn't take long to find the fire department and one of the fire brigade was nice enough to lend me his hat for this shot.

Then I found the roller rink. Anyone who knows me knows that I love skating. I'm going to save the rink itself for a full shoot later. They also have a great dance floor in the middle, dining tables AND a stage with enough room for a full band. Here I am belting out a little tune on the upright bass.
Its always nice when you can rap your hands around something curvy and tickle the middle. More as it comes in, or stop by the studio. I'm Professor Outlandish and this is Serenity Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment