Monday, February 8, 2010

Bonus Outtake Shot

This was going to be my new profile picture but by the time its cut down to 1024x1024 it just loses too much. Feel free to use it as your desktop background or something.



In other news, now that I've officially been picked up by CMNF Naughty Reporter News, this blog will focus on more day to day, behind the scenes type things. I'll still include my news posts, of course,but I'll be doing a lot of smaller, personal bits in between, like this one.  

Today's tip  for naughty reporters: Windlight, Windlight, Windlight. Custom sky setting will save you ever needing a facelight. Go to World>Environment Settings>Sky Settings. Play around with different sky presets. Everything in the CNN shoot was done in "Studio5" and touched up in Gimp by upping the Contrast to 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment