Thursday, July 15, 2010

No Salvation


So there I was, just minding my own business in a rundown cathedral. I had my clever angel disguise on, the better to explore without being bothered (worshiped maybe, but not bothered). When who should walk in but my lovely vampire friend Christianna. She looked like she had been having a rough day, all scratched up and tear streaked. What's an angel to do? I gave her a big hug and sat her down next to me. The rest just kind of. . .er. . .developed. The moral of this story? Angels aren't all sweet and innocent.







She might not have made it to heaven, but the lovely Christiana certainly had a religious experience the night she was touched by an angel.

2 comments:

  1. next time, call up a devil so the lovely Christiana can get caught somewhere between heaven and hell.

    ~anonymously posted... but rhymes with 'lay on' *smirks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a good idea. I'll look for some horns!

    ReplyDelete